Abbey Farm Buildings 1949, 1990, 1999, 2011, 2013 Abbey barn is aisled and eight bays in length. The four western trusses date from the late thirteenth or early fourteenth century. They have passing braces and one truss is in reversed assembly. The eastern five trusses are of fifteenth century date. The roof is truncated at collar level and the walls are of modern brick. - Extract from a report by the Royal Commission for Historic Monuments August 1991.
Subsequently the barn was converted to office use.Thumbnail: